Old 17-05-2003, 08:33 AM
:o

Default Help ID these plants?

Hmm, let's look at this in a different way.

First off... I am not your mother nor am I your boss. I cannot *tell*
you to do anything.

I did not offer the world or a small sum of cash, this is correct. I
will not nor will I ever offer cash for a task that is not demanded of
anyone.

I do not have to explain myself either and I will not even though I
could.

To think that one human being would as other human beings for some
advice and get the crap I got from the lot of you is crazy.

Is there nothing better to do than get angry over something that is
not demanded of you?

If you don't want to look at plants, don't. That's your choice and
that's fine. But, its insane users like yourself that lend a hand in
the everyday assness of life.

I swear there are no humans left on this world that choose NOT to
bitch. C'mon! This is a gardening forum and you're choosing to flame
rather than click and move on. Isn't there something in your life
that entertains you more than picking on someone who asks for help?
If I knew the answers to my questions I would never waste my breathe
asking them.

Yes, it's true; I know NOTHING about plants, AT ALL! (Thus a posting
to others that discuss this in a grouping)

Just because YOU do does not mean I DO.

What is the use of a public discussion group if no discussion can take
place without people who have anger inside of themselves?

I don't have to justify my request to anyone because if YOU don't care
you will make the choice to move on. Unfortunately, you all choose to
be angry, make the =| face and be old farts who withhold SIMPLE
information which you already know.

Do you want to be cool and unique by attempting to insult and hurt
another person? Do you want to look prestigious or annoyed by posting
your feelings on not caring for a post? Why not just... click away?
I have been posting on BBS's and newsgroups for eons and I NEVER
thought that I would get such a reaction to a SIMPLE and EASY to click
away from newsgroup posting.

Even if I, at the time, had EVERY plant identified I can promise you
some arse would bitch about the fact that I misspelled some plants
name. Either way, I'm sitting here in awe at the way YOU all can be
so cold and basically "assholish" to someone you know nothing about,
have no reason to dislike and have NO reason to insult. It's
appalling to see this type of behavior.

I am just grateful that not everyone is like the few of you who
replied to this post with total disregard for anything but themselves.
If you don't want to do it, don't. Isn't that what newsgroups are
all about?

On a final not, I want to thank those that did spend their time
sharing their knowledge with me rather than complaining about a silly
post. I do really appreciate your help. Taking care of all these
plant will be a HUGE task in the Arizona heat, I really needed the
advice I was given.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!
Adri
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do."
-Dale Carnegie

"Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship."
-Zeuxis (~400 BC), from Pliny the Elder, Natural History

"Cynicism is not realistic and tough. It's unrealistic and kind of
cowardly because it means you don't have to try."
-Peggy Noonan (1950 - ), in Good Housekeeping

"Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded
everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves."
-Robert Anton Wilson

Hello?

No explanation nor excuse why you are unable to identify thses common plants
all by yourself?

What do we win if we identify all of them for you?

An all expenses paid trip to Kew Gardens in England perhaps?

Maybe next time you will know better than to throw all your labels away?