Old 17-05-2003, 02:56 PM
dtl

Default Bentonite blankets

In researching methods for lining a garden pond, I ran across
references to the use of Bentonite (specifically bentonite blankets-
bentonite fixed between two layers of geotextile) to line the pond.
The only source of bentonite blankets I have been able to find is a
product called MiraClay which is marketed for use under concrete
foundations. From the tech specs, itr sounds identical to what I am
looking for. However calls to both the manufacturer and local
distributor met with skepticism. Neither had ever heard of such a
thing. Anybody have any knowedge of bentonite blankets? Specifically
MiraClay. Thanks for your help.
Dale