Old 17-05-2003, 03:08 PM
ScoobyRCP

Default roses changing color?

Greetings gang.....

I have a rather weird question. I have lost my tag off a rose (therefore can't
help with identification) that I was anticipating moving for several reasons.
this rose was thought to be a small shrub variety, nearly thornless with small
white flowers, profusely blooming but very susceptible to mildew.

Before getting a chance to move it this year duw to nearly constant rains, I
noticed that the flowers are now red (not from sucker growth I might add). How
is this possible, am I brain dead and not remembering this bush correctly??

Any ideas welcome

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.