Old 17-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Elliot Richmond

Default Ants

On Sat, 17 May 2003 14:44:08 GMT, animaux wrote:

On Sat, 17 May 2003 01:51:07 GMT, "Cliff" wrote:

It must be a terrible responsibility to be an expert on every subject.

What's terrible is the way people feel they must kill everything. What's even
more infinitely ridiculous are people who actually think they CAN kill
everything.

I'm not an expert, but I know a great deal about gardening, soils, and insect
management. I worked for years as a professional grower and I did it all
certified organically.

Got any questions? If not, kiss my ass.

He's just a troll. Killfile the troll and move on. If nobody responds,
he, she, or it will go find some other group to annoy.

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor