Old 17-05-2003, 06:56 PM
neopolaris

Default I screwed up half my lawn early last fall

I live in Northern Lower Michigan. Sand country... We put in a lawn
(so-to-speak) a section at a time. Acre lot. We had a lot of dirt brought
in. I did it all with a hand shovel. At the end of last year i did a
stupid thing being a newbie. What I thought was liquid fertilizer was
Round-Up which I could have sworn was long gone from the previous year. How
long is half my yard going to be dead? There is nothing but sparce weeds
and moss growing where I sprayed. Of course it is burnt looking and yellow.
I am not sure but I don't even think the Round-Up was diluted. Any advice
would be appreciated.

Jay