Old 17-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Zphysics1

Default Clueless Merchants

I just got a 12,000 line email advert from J.E. Miller nurseries with
several graphics attached. To be fair, I did give them my em

--- The flipside of this is I got an e-mail from the service manager ofa very
reputable car company wanting to know how we liked the service and that he is
there for us customers always. So, I e-mailed him back telling him what's wrong
with the service such as they forgot to install lo-jack , give us a spare key,
and told us that the parts they needed were on order when in fact they had it
on stock. The car was dirty after they had my car for a week!

When we met the manager face to face -- he said: Oh, I don't read my e-mails.

:-/

/z.