Old 17-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Saffy

Default Plant enquiry

I subscribed to this ng last summer when I needed to know the name of a
plant we have in our garden. I realized that you lot are all so
knowledgable that I am still subscribed a year on! I don't post much as my
gardening knowledge is very limited but I contribute when I can.

I have a plant in my garden that my husband dug up from the garden at his
parents new house, We have no idea what is is, but he likes it and wants it
to stay - could anyone identify it please? I created a webshots album with
a couple of photos as I couldn't find anywhere else to upload the pictures
to. They can be found at http://community.webshots.com/user/4weekids

Thanks in advance.

Saffy.