Old 17-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Nedra

Default Benign Neglect Ponder - Regime change

Yep John ... it's always good to see a familiar face come on
back home.

Nedra
"John Rutz" wrote in message

Greetings all,

Been a while since I've been here. Nice to see so many of the regular
'old-timers' still here and so many new names, as well. This is one of

the
healthiest NG's on the Usenet.

Suffice it to say that the fish survived the winter in aerated 'pea

soup',
eating up most of the pennywort and apparently staying fat and sassy in

the
process. Last week, my live-in son-in-law and his cousin, both ponders,
took over care of the fish and pond. Water change and treatment, new

pump,
filter cleaning, new lamp for UV, lillys and one new koi in quarantine.

I've posted a pic on alt.binaries.aquaria under the same subject as

this,
'Benign Neglect Ponder - Regime change'. I'll do another one after

they've
cleaned the dried algae off the heron filter and added 'Blackie' to the

koi
fambly.

Semper Fi,

-- welcome back Nick we have missed you

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com