Old 17-05-2003, 11:08 PM
*muffin*

Default Use Salt to Determine Volume

I got the kit that uses two bottles & you put in drops 2 at a time to reach
DARK purple (only one color purple on the sheet)

the water starts to change when I put in 2,, a pale purple,, darker yet when
I put in 4 drops,, but not quite there,, &when i put in 6 drops it almost
looks like the example.. if I put in more drops it will NOT get any darker..
so am I to assume, my correct results are what reads at 6 drops??
I have read , here, I think,, that a test has you put in one drop at a time?
this one says 2..
I am leary , since it really doesn't LOOK accurate,, meaning it never gets
as dark as the pictured example,, and the directions say when it changes
FROM clear to dark purple,, hmm, that sounds like its supposed to happen
right away,, with clear ,,then ONE drop & it changes, ( be it 4 to 5 or 5
to 6 drops,, did I explain that right?)but this takes 4 drops to change
completely.
*sigh*
I'm confused again.......