Old 17-05-2003, 11:08 PM
jane

Default Plant enquiry

On Sat, 17 May 2003 21:52:18 GMT, (Shelley T) wrote:

~On Sat, 17 May 2003 22:30:07 +0100, "Saffy"
~wrote:
~
~
~I have a plant in my garden that my husband dug up from the garden at his
~parents new house, We have no idea what is is, but he likes it and wants it
~to stay - could anyone identify it please? I created a webshots album with
~a couple of photos as I couldn't find anywhere else to upload the pictures
~to. They can be found at
http://community.webshots.com/user/4weekids
~
~Euphorbia Lathyris
~aka The Mole Plant, cos it's supposed to deter them. I don't have
~either, so can't comment on the aptness of its name :-)
~

Shelley, you posted this within a minute of my haven't-a-clue reply! Gosh,
it's sap is horribly poisonous, isn't it? Found a load of websites, most of
which have big warnings up!

Saffy, if you've got four wee kids, perhaps it's better not having this
weird plant about...

(you learn something every day :-) especially on this newsgroup!)

--
jane

Mark Twain

Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!