Old 17-05-2003, 11:20 PM
~ jan

Default Dragonflies

Yes. If they can reach the water they'll lay eggs. Every morning when I
check my skimmer I always have to rescue a couple of nymphs and put them in
the VG. - people are starting to look at me funny.
Joe

Well, Joe, don't talk to the nymphs while you're moving them. I've found
them very telepathic, and even open to sign lanuage. ;o)

Btw, I found a damsel fly nymph trying to works its way thru the egg sack
of tad pole eggs. I scared it off with my un-telepathic hand in the water,
signing, "Get the heck off my frog eggs!" ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a