Old 17-05-2003, 11:56 PM
bnd777

Default Plant enquiry

"Shelley T" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 May 2003 22:30:07 +0100, "Saffy"
wrote:

I have a plant in my garden that my husband dug up from the garden at his
parents new house, We have no idea what is is, but he likes it and wants

it
to stay - could anyone identify it please? I created a webshots album

with
a couple of photos as I couldn't find anywhere else to upload the

pictures
to. They can be found at http://community.webshots.com/user/4weekids

Euphorbia Lathyris
aka The Mole Plant, cos it's supposed to deter them. I don't have
either, so can't comment on the aptness of its name :-)

Its georgous wish I had one .......I know Euphorbias sap is poisonous but oh
there is such a lovely range of so different plants in the species