Old 18-05-2003, 12:44 AM
jammer

Default Dont forget the net or screen!

On Sat, 17 May 2003 14:52:43 -0700, ~ jan
wrote:

Actually this might be good advice for frog tadpoles in a small pond. I had
a pond club member stop by and get some taddies from me because she has a
tadpole eating robin in the yard. She will be screening it after mine are
put in.

Here I was ticked because the robins were digging up my ground cover and
now I have to worry about them being taddy eating birds?!!! I'm seriously
thinking of another scarecrow for the lily pond. On the highest sensitivity
they will go off on a robin. ~ jan

Uh, I better not find any tad eating robins here! Oh man....If i lost
the rest of the babies I will be crushed.