Old 18-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Pam Rudd

Default identifying pepper plants by leaves??

When last we left our heros, on Sat, 17 May 2003 22:10:55 -0400,
DigitalVinyl scribbled:

I stopped at a nursery today with many varieties of peppers. The bells
were the biggest plants and had the widest leaves. However I spotted a
few cayennes that had grown large and their leaves were clearly
widening as they got larger.

I guess I'll roll the dice and assume it is a bell.

What kind of bells did you plant? It is a short season or long
season pepper? Is it a taller or shorter variety? What kind of
caynnes did you plant?

Give me something to work with, although it shouldn't matter
as the pepper pods will certainly be distinct.

Pam, trying to squeeze in one more Brandywine tomato.

"ElissaAnn"