Old 18-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Allview

Default Poison Ivy -- Getting Rid of It -systemic killers

I had a huge vine going up a blue spruce. Madgardener advised me to cut it
with a saw and paint both cut ends with Roundup. When I cut it the ends didn't
come apart to I had to make another cut, making a "V" so I could get a
paintbrush into it. Killed that pi within a week. I used a lid for the
roundup, disposable gloves, and a foam disposable brush. I have to claw my way
into that tree pretty soon to see if there are any more vines starting up the
tree.

Marilyn in Ohio