Old 18-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Tim Tompkins

Default roses changing color?

It sounds like Dr. Huey, a very common understock for grafted roses. It can
easily grow from the main stem if the graft variety has died. Dr. Huey is a
deep purple red, you can find pictures of it on the web at:

http://www.ph-rose-gardens.com/00704.htm

Tim

"ScoobyRCP" wrote in message
Greetings gang.....

I have a rather weird question. I have lost my tag off a rose (therefore

can't
help with identification) that I was anticipating moving for several

reasons.
this rose was thought to be a small shrub variety, nearly thornless with

small
white flowers, profusely blooming but very susceptible to mildew.

Before getting a chance to move it this year duw to nearly constant rains,

noticed that the flowers are now red (not from sucker growth I might add).

How
is this possible, am I brain dead and not remembering this bush

correctly??

Any ideas welcome

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.