Old 18-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Colin Malsingh

Default Anyone had trouble with Marshalls?

On Thu, 15 May 2003 16:49:29 +0100, Colin Malsingh
wrote:

I have bought stuff from marshalls a few times and it's generally been
ok.

However, in the past few months, I've had:
- Garlic that was rotten (last Sept)
- Plants that were 2-3 weeks late arriving
- Plants that were appallingly packed

The plants that Marshalls sent were crammed into a polythene bag, in a
box with polystyrene chips for padding.

This is obviously Marshall's approach, because I've just received the
second lot like this (items that were schyeduled for "late April").

Anyone else had problems with plants (as opposed to seed)?
In general I find Marshalls fine with seeds- it's just their method of
despatching plants that isn't much good.

Replace the obvious with Bigfoot