Old 19-05-2003, 12:32 AM
~ jan

Default Fake Garden Snake

On Sun, 18 May 2003 01:01:10 GMT, "RichToyBox"
wrote:

I had one of those rubber snakes that I used to keep the birds out of my
strawberries. Worked pretty good too. Of course a neighbor, apparently
wanting strawberries saw it and took a hoe to its head.

At least you know it was quite real looking. This particular fake snake I
saw had a hard head, but a ribbon like body so it would move with the wind.

Lately, I feel like I've gone back to my kid years when I had knick knacks
I would move around periodically on shelves in my bedroom. Only now I'm
moving alligators and snakes around my ponds on a daily basis. Didn't
realize back then I was in training. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a