Old 26-01-2003, 01:08 AM
mike

Default St. augustine grass question

I have a St. augustine yard that grows well around the sprinklers but
there are a couple areas that don't really grow well. It just seems
to be brown. I think it has to do with the lack of sprinklers in that
area. But the sprinklers in the center do hit the area. I am going
to want to plug thoes areas in the spring. What kind of St. augustine
plugs should I get and how do I put the plugs in and what kind of
plugs should I get. Can I mix varietys of plugs. I live in west
central Florida. My yard gets plenty of sunlight and water. I want a
plug that spreads rather quickly because I am selling my house. What
can I do now to help my yard, I understand that the grass slows its
growth patern in the winter. Should do anything special till the
spring when I can plug.