Old 19-05-2003, 02:44 AM
mad

Default Benign Neglect Ponder - Regime change

nice to hear from you again, nick. howz the restaurant?
mad
--
"I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brains
fall out."

Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 17 May 2003 19:41:31 GMT
Subject: Benign Neglect Ponder - Regime change

Greetings all,

Been a while since I've been here. Nice to see so many of the regular
'old-timers' still here and so many new names, as well. This is one of the
healthiest NG's on the Usenet.

Suffice it to say that the fish survived the winter in aerated 'pea soup',
eating up most of the pennywort and apparently staying fat and sassy in the
process. Last week, my live-in son-in-law and his cousin, both ponders,
took over care of the fish and pond. Water change and treatment, new pump,
filter cleaning, new lamp for UV, lillys and one new koi in quarantine.

I've posted a pic on alt.binaries.aquaria under the same subject as this,
'Benign Neglect Ponder - Regime change'. I'll do another one after they've
cleaned the dried algae off the heron filter and added 'Blackie' to the koi
fambly.

Semper Fi,

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
www.boonchoo.com