Old 27-01-2003, 04:54 PM
zhanataya

Default Article of toxic levels of arsenic and other chems...

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:37:19 -0500, "D Kat"
wrote:

Well it does turn out that science (real science that is) is not a static
field of study. We know more now than we did 75 years ago. It isn't that
long ago that women took arsenic to make their complexion more
"Pale"........ , that doctors refused to believe that THEY could possibly
be the agents of disease as they went from one birthing mother to the next,
delivering babies without cleaning their hands and killing one woman after
another, that "witches" were drowned because if they didn't drown it would
prove they were witches... how do you like that no win situation for women
in a man's world....

Your post proves the resiliency and superiority of women. We aren't
there now are we? Any woman worth her salt can handle the men.

zhan (ducking for cover behind the garden shrubs)