Old 27-01-2003, 05:17 PM
D Kat

Default Article of toxic levels of arsenic and other chems...

It is about time that the world moved back into being a woman's
world.... Not that I think men and women should not be treated equally...
just that it seems it is now time for women to have the majority of control
so we can see if the old tale is true...

Give a male child sticks and he will play shoot and kill.
Give a female child sticks and she will build a house.

P.S. both of my children are male and are firm believers in peace and
building rather than destroying

"zhanataya" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:37:19 -0500, "D Kat"
wrote:

Well it does turn out that science (real science that is) is not a static
field of study. We know more now than we did 75 years ago. It isn't

that
long ago that women took arsenic to make their complexion more
"Pale"........ , that doctors refused to believe that THEY could

possibly
be the agents of disease as they went from one birthing mother to the

next,
delivering babies without cleaning their hands and killing one woman

after
another, that "witches" were drowned because if they didn't drown it

would
prove they were witches... how do you like that no win situation for

women
in a man's world....

Your post proves the resiliency and superiority of women. We aren't
there now are we? Any woman worth her salt can handle the men.

zhan (ducking for cover behind the garden shrubs)