Old 27-01-2003, 05:41 PM
zhanataya

Default Article of toxic levels of arsenic and other chems...

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:17:08 -0500, "D Kat"
wrote:

It is about time that the world moved back into being a woman's
world.... Not that I think men and women should not be treated equally...
just that it seems it is now time for women to have the majority of control
so we can see if the old tale is true...

Give a male child sticks and he will play shoot and kill.
Give a female child sticks and she will build a house.

P.S. both of my children are male and are firm believers in peace and
building rather than destroying

I think we're just the same as all the other animals on this planet.
Each sex has a given role to play. The only differences being our
ability of analytical thinking combined with opposing thumbs. Women
do better with the thinking part and men with their superior upper
body strength do better with the thumbs.

zhan