Old 28-01-2003, 12:00 AM
TOM KAN PA

Default OT-Such a deal I got for you ! ! ! ! !

I bought a VCR the other day. It's a nice unit, 4-head, hi-fi stereo, surround
sound, L1, L2 inputs, etc. I bought it at Sam's.
I can buy an Extended Service Plan to cover repair on the unit for 1-4 years
after the 90 day from purchase warranty expires.
A one year warranty costs $69.95 for Carry-In service.
The purchase price for the VCR was $59.95!
How many other good deals are out there? Our local supermarket will run a sale
on Coke 12 packs for $1.99 each. They are well advertised, well stocked in the
'pop' aisle and on end caps. Yet, at the same time these are on sale, I see
people with two six packs of Coke in there cart, priced at $2.98 each.
Go figure!