Old 28-01-2003, 06:04 AM
JNJ

Default OT-Such a deal I got for you ! ! ! ! !

How many other good deals are out there?

I see 'em on electronics all the time. Found one at the grocery store the
other day -- 16 slices of cheese for $1.59 a pack, 24 slices of cheese for
$2.69 a pack. Note that these were regular price -- not on sale -- and the
same in-house brand (not even a national brand). Something else that was
curious -- the "unit price" (where the supermarket gives you the breakdown
so you can compare deals) was marked as .12 and .14 respectively.

About the only extended warranties I'll do are on high-end electronics and
cars. Anything else just doesn't make sense -- welcome to the age of
replaceability.

James