Old 29-01-2003, 02:33 PM
LeeAnne

Default Oh But For Spring To Come (long)

Thank you I think we are gripped quite firmly. I wouldn't want to live in a
bubble - I love the changes that New England brings . . . don't like the
weather? Just wait a minute.

I love Winter and snow and snowmen, uh, snowpersons, sledding, skiing, doing
donuts in the car :-) and snowball fights. I love the dead silence you get
sometimes when the snow absorbs all noise except your feet squeaking on it .
.. . but there is NOTHING like the coming of spring and those first bulbs
sprouting up - you know the ones you planted last year and hope they come
up, which would make the blisters you got worth it. :-)

LeeAnne

"Lhemlock" wrote in message
Get a grip people. If you didn't have a cold period, you wouldn't have

your
native plant species and your native wildlife. On the other hand, what's
wrong with living in an environmentally controlled bubble?