Old 06-02-2003, 09:34 AM
The Pope

Default Java Plants (UK) Sopplyer anyone used them?

On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 14:07:38 +0000, Mike Edwardes
wrote:

I've used them and they were OK:
http://mike-edwardes.members.beeb.net/plant/lotech.html

With the weather in the UK over the last week, I suspect they are
protecting your investment by stopping all your plants freezing. Give
'em a chance.

Mike,
In the UK where all the Brass Monkeys are singing falsetto.

Well the end result is that the plants still haven't turned up and so
I sent them an email to cancel the order and ask for a refund. This
they told me they would do and I now have the refund..

The point is I contacted them several times and each time I was given
a different dispatch date so I now have to wonder if the plants were
sent at all.

The Pope