Old 14-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Andrew

Default newbie

newbie thinking of puttin live plants into my small 10g tank any help

about taking the leap wud be much appreciated

*******
Start he http://faq.thekrib.com/plant.html
*******
Keep it simple. Read that FAQ. Don't try CO2 (yet), don't get fancy stuff.
As suggested by the guy with the stuck shift key, in a standard 10 gallon,
you probably don't have enough light for many plants.

is the light that came with mine ok it is a 15W bulb which is attached to
the hood?

Stick with java ferns, the cryptocoryne family, or anubias.

I will take a race up when i get the time to see about plants and ask advice
in my local petshop

At the moment there are no fish in my tank i have run the cycle for about
2weeks and am considering putting the plants in should i do it now before i
introduce any fish and leave it for another week or 2??

Let us know how it goes.

will do

Billy