Old 14-02-2003, 07:36 PM
Martin

Default Java Plants (UK) Sopplyer anyone used them?

Well my Green Line plants arrived on-time, we took a while sorting out the
order, but all was OK. The advice given on the phone was OK too.

The plants most were excellent - the Echinodorus Tenellus was a bit
bedraggled but there was much more of them than I had expected.....In any
case they will probably die off a bit before they start growing because of
the upheaval that they have endured.

All in all - a good response, good plants for reasonable cost. Packaging was
OK too and they were delivered cold (as it says on the box - perishable
goods - keep cool).