Old 15-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default C. japonica with eggs!

LeighMo wrote:
What they need most is a place to hide from other residents of the tank. Leave
the detritus in the tank; don't vacuum it out. The baby shrimp will likely

I don't vacuum anymore... The only detritus I take out is what accumulates
in the pre-filter.

hide in it, and feed off of it. Also, put a bunch of java moss in the tank.
Again, the baby shrimp will hide in it and eat it.

Awesome, I'll do that. I have some sitting in a jar in quarantine by the
window. Does anybody have a website with descriptions of how long they take
to hatch, etc.? I used to have a good URL, but I can't find it.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv