Old 16-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Default C. japonica with eggs!

The fry are hard to raise from what I have read. I have NEVER
successfully raised them after tons of broods of eggs. Email me and I
will see If I can find the link to the one site I found that someone
sucessfully raised them.

Marcus

Http://www.Aquatic-store.com
for your planted tank needs

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:08:11 -0600, "Victor M. Martinez"
wrote:

I just noticed one of my C. japonica (aka Amano shrimp) is loaded with
eggs!!! I guess she's happy...
I'm not interested in breeding, but wouldn't mind helping some of them
reach maturity. Is there anything I can do? It's a 110 gallon tank, medium
to heavily planted (depends on your point of view), low tech, well
stocked. What do baby C. japonica eat?

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv