Old 21-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Ron Nelson

Default Hygrophilia polysperma - Free USA Only

"Aqua" wrote in message
om...
Might want to be careful about mailing that stuff. From what I've
read, it's illegal to ship to these states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT,
DE, FL, GA, HI, KS, LA, MA, MN, MS, MT, NV, NH, NM, NC, OK, OR, SC,
TN, TX, UT, VT, WI, WY

Where did you get this information from? Any Website etc.

I am in GA and I think I got this plant through an Online seller.

Thank You
Dominic

After much searching I found a couple of links that I think all of us might
find useful in these sort of matters. The first link provides links to most
states Noxious Weed lists. And the second link is a USDA searchable online
database of Noxious Weeds with results broken down by state. From what I can
find this plant is only illegal in Florida, North Carolina, and South
Carolina. If anyone can provide any additional information please do...

Thanks
Ron

http://www.ars-grin.gov/npgs/tax/taxweed.html

http://invader.dbs.umt.edu/Noxious_Weeds/