Old 22-02-2003, 12:22 PM
LeighMo

Default Thank you both!!!

Thank you Leigh for the extra tips on the plants! There is still much to
learn. I will definitely check out the wendtii.

It comes in a variety of colors, including a nice red -- the only red plant I
know of that does well in low light.

The Eco Complete sounds intriguing, but I think I'll be boring and stay
with the flourite. Black would be kinda neat tho.

If you prefer black to brown, consider Seachem Onyx Sand instead of Flourite.
It's not exactly black; more of a dark gray. Both are very attractive; I like
them both. Flourite is more natural-looking. Onyx provides a better contrast
to the fish. (At least if you have reddish fish, like I do. :-)

Leigh