Old 25-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Bev & Theo Weber

Default Seeds and seed companies

We used T&T Seeds Ltd in Winnpeg while we were in Cold Lake and had great
success with their seeds. Now that we're in Ottawa, Veseys is our choice, but
we still check out T&T for some of their specialized seeds. Cheers

http://www.ttseeds.com/

Theo

Jo wrote:

"Jan Flora" wrote...
(simy1) wrote:
Tom Engel wrote...
? What are some outstanding seed companies? Hope to hear from you guys

and gals.
Randy

Without a doubt Territorial Seeds is a superior company for the
northern gardener. Johnny Selected Seeds is probably good also. For
herbs, Otto Richter in Ontario is a superior source.

Pinetree Seeds is also exceptional for northern gardeners...

And of course there is the venerable 65-year-old Vesey Seeds located on
beautiful PEI which also specializes in seeds for Northern Gardeners.
http://www.veseys.com/