Old 02-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Alan Silver

Default Plants with holes in leaves - nutrient deficiency ?

Hello,

I saw a chart on a web page a while back that showed various plant
problems and the cause. I can't remember where it was now that I need
it!!

A lot of my plants have holes in the leaves. With the twisted vallis,
this often means that the leaves break off altogether. I imagine this is
a nutrient deficiency, but would like to confirm.

Tank is 48"x12"x15", has soft, slightly acidic water, pH around 6.5 with
DIY CO2, three 48" lights, regularly dosed with PMDD, medium fish load.

Any help appreciated.

--
Alan Silver
Please remove the "furryferret" if replying by e-mail