Old 06-02-2003, 10:46 AM
Flash Wilson

Default Java Plants (UK) Sopplyer anyone used them?

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:34:03 +0000, The Pope wrote:
The point is I contacted them several times and each time I was given
a different dispatch date so I now have to wonder if the plants were
sent at all.

I placed an order with them just before Christmas.

In January I contacted them... "Where are my plants, you debited
my money the day I ordered!" I was also annoyed that their system
did not send out a confirming email (so be sure to capture the
order details from the screen).

They didn't answer my email for a week. By now I was very cross
as I order online all the time and this was the worst treatment
I'd ever had.

Then I got an email apologising and saying that the plants would
come out that week. No explanation, but they were coming.

Anyway, here is the important part:
When the plants arrived they were FANTASTIC quality and they
were very well packaged. I bought their smallest economy collection
and I was overjoyed. I even had plants to spare and had to give
some away! It was worth the wait.

The quality was so good (and the cost so low) that I will order
from them again. However I am going to be ringing them up - not
emailing - right after I place the order, to push for a delivery
date.

Because of the excellent quality I would recommend you order
with them again - but only if you have time to chase them so that
your order does actually arrive!

--
Flash Wilson
rant Outlook - Tools - Options - Mail Format - Plain Text