Old 02-02-2003, 07:46 PM
hilary

Default Gardener's Hand Balm

"Tim B" wrote in message ...
Utter Cream

Udder cream. For rubbing teats of dairy cows. Probably not labelled for
human use but neither is Bag Balm which is terrific for hands. My
dermatologist likes it. My vet keeps a tin in the exam room and uses it for
many purposes.

"@}-}-------Rosee" wrote in message
"cat daddy" chiseled in stone, the following
words :

"Leona Henderson" wrote...

Zemedelec wrote:
I bought some stuff at a garage sale that I like a lot. It's called
Quessence Gardener's Hand Cream, and I don;t know if it's still being
produced. (It was in a still-unpackage gift basket that included
soap, etc.) Telephone # given on the tube is 888 358 8441, and the
main ingredients are mineral oil, glycerin, glyceryl monosterate,
polawax, silicone oil and lanolin. It's rather heavy but goes on
easily and disappers fast
zemedelec

Best stuff I've found is Utter Cream.I am out of it now, but
I think that's the correct name. or maybe utter balm??

Udder Balm
http://www.udderbalm.com/what.html
Udder Balm is a cream originally developed for the dairy industry,
principally to protect cow udders..... farmers and their wives began
to notice amazing changes in the complexion of their hands. Rough,
chapped skin gave way to a smooth, almost silky complexion, and
irritations vanished.

Bag Balm
http://www.easterntownships.com/bagbalm/our_story.html
Shania Twain says she rubs it all over her lovely body.

There you go, pulling those links outta yo' butt....;o)

Good to see you anywhere and thanks for the link! I have also heard this
product is very good.

--
@}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
belligerent bowlegged babblative babuina." ~Zigi~

I would recommend the udder cream - it can be made up to order from
some pharmacists in the U.K. but does anyone have information on its
availability under a brand name here?

Hilary