Old 19-05-2003, 03:44 PM
ann in houston

Default Is it too late to buy lotus?

I am planning a courtyard/garden room area and would like to do a
lotus tub. Is it too late? I could deal with it if it didn't bloom
until next year, but I'd be more willing to spend the money if it
could bloom this summer. Our hot season is so long here, that I am
hoping I have a chance at this. I have never had a lotus bloom for
me, but I usually never get the idea, or the money very early in the
season. Also, will the lots have to be planted, or have I seen people
here say that they just sink them in water and fertilize them?
TIA,
Ann