Old 19-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Cow Parsley "Ravenswing"

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.218...
"Colin Davidson" wrote in
:

I've yet to find a supplier selling seeds for less than three quid

packet, though, and I'm in two minds as to whether to grow it.

Can't help you on whether it will interbreed with the natives, as

mine are
only a few months old but I got my seed from Plant World Devon
http://www.plantworld-devon.co.uk/ and it cost (rummage...) £1.75,
apparently.

It germinated well, and although I was expecting to see some

variation
among the plants, all have turned out a good strong dark colour.

Their aquilegia section is also well worth a look.

Victoria

Victoria,

I agree. Their aquilegia section is superb and I have quite a few
pots "on the go"! Germinating well. Love dealing with them.
They are not dear and are efficient and friendly. I've had three
separate orders so far this year - their catalogue is just too
tempting. It is great to receive a free packet of seeds with each
order too - NOT the reason for my ordering three times I hasten to add
:-)

Regards
Iris McCanna