Old 19-05-2003, 05:20 PM
~ jan

Default Creosote and fish

On Mon, 19 May 2003 07:30:17 -0400, itten wrote:

My pond has been up now for three weeks. I starting adding fish after
one week. I guess natural selection started eliminating the smallest of
the fish first. I have four Koi left and probably a handfull of
goldfish. They seem to be doing fine. One more thing I noticed
including the dead goldfish I just removed, is the fact that the tail
fins on a lot of the fish are missing, like they are being eaten by
something. I noticed this on some of the other fish.

That's just another symptom of poor water quality. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a