Old 19-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Michael Berridge

Default Plant enquiry

Saffy wrote in message ...

Thanks for all the replies - I think we will probably keep it (for the
meantime anyway) as it is currently at the back of a bed and well out

of
reach of my nearly 2 year old. The rest have all been warned not to

pick
any of the plants without me letting them.

It was dug up in Ross-on-Wye, but has been here in rainy Ayrshire since

last
summer so is pretty hardy. To be honest, its not really to my taste

but
I've got to let someone else have a say in the plants occasionally!

It will self seed if you allow it to, and the seeds appear viable for
several years and can lie dormant for some of those years, I have it
often, but then there are years when it doesn't grow, but the next year
it is back.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk