Old 19-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Electricity to pond

It never occurred to me before until I started planning my new turtle
pond..... where do most people get their electricity from to run our ponds?
I was very fortunate in that I dug mine where the previous owners had a
swimming pool so there were already outlets in the yard, but what does one
do when that is NOT the case? The spot that I'd like to dig the turtle
pond in is not near my source of electricity. Are you all running
extension cords from your house, or what?!?!?!? Sheesh, such a basic
thing, but I never had to think about it before.
Sue