Old 19-05-2003, 07:20 PM
KenCo

Default Is it too late to buy lotus?

ann in houston wrote:

I am planning a courtyard/garden room area and would like to do a
lotus tub. Is it too late? I could deal with it if it didn't bloom
until next year, but I'd be more willing to spend the money if it
could bloom this summer. Our hot season is so long here, that I am
hoping I have a chance at this. I have never had a lotus bloom for
me, but I usually never get the idea, or the money very early in the
season. Also, will the lots have to be planted, or have I seen people
here say that they just sink them in water and fertilize them?
TIA,
Ann

if interested,

I have some asst. Lotus tubers that will be
Yellow, White or Pink sm./med. sized adult.
(some are Chuwan Basu & Mrs. Perry Slocum)

$15.00 ea.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.