Old 19-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Bazza

Default lawn daisy

On Mon, 19 May 2003 13:08:44 +0200, Tim
wibbled:

On Mon, 19 May 2003 11:53:08 +0100, hayley
wrote:

can any one recommend a supplier of lawn daisy (Bellis perennis) plug
plants
or seed please as I'd really like them in my lawn. TIA,
Hayley

try : http://www.wildflower.org.uk/ or :
http://www.wildflowerlinks.co.uk/seeds.htm

I think I got some via Thomson & Morgan.

I looked around for some last year as our lawn is sadly daisyless but
couldn't find anything. I followed the links above and eventually on a
link from wildflowerlinks page found some. Unfortunately a packet of
seed costs £1.50 plus £5 p&p. The search continues.

Barry Smith bazzas at btinternet.com
'It's not easy ... building Xanadu in the backstreets of Weatherfield.'