Old 19-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Andy Kelly

Default Advice & ides sought

I'd appreciate any ideas that I could put into action with this plot in my
garden:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy.kelly/garden.jpg

It is approx 1.5m x 13m and currently has 5 tree stumps embedded in it -
somebody is coming around this weekend to get rid of them for me. The fence
belongs to my neighbours.

I'll readily admit that I'm not into gardening and not particularly
imaginative but have decided that I should do something with this plot as
it's been getting worse for the last 2 years. We put a "pond" at the near
end for our son last year (actually a washing up bowl, now full of
tadpoles!) and would consider putting a proper pond in there - not too big,
though.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, especially those with a low
maintenance factor :-)

Andy Kelly