Old 19-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Andy Kelly

Default Advice & ides sought

"martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2003 21:30:54 +0100, "Andy Kelly"
wrote:

I'd appreciate any ideas that I could put into action with this plot in

my
garden:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andy.kelly/garden.jpg

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, especially those with a low
maintenance factor :-)

A Taj Mahal type reflecting lake for the garage?
--
martin

lol

Hopefully that eyesore will be going soon as well. I took the car porch
(about 10 ft high) down a couple of years ago and instantly endeared myself
to my new neighbours. After 4 years I'm beginning to wonder why we bought
this bl**dy house which was owned by Mr Bodgit.

Andy