Old 19-05-2003, 10:08 PM
mad

Default Fish Moving Advice

i am sorry about your loss. you could get a large stock tank and set it up
with an air pump for temporaries. then when you get to where you could dig a
pond, then you could use the tank for the veggie filter.
mad
--
People will forget what you said; people will forget what
you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

From: "David Barnsley"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 19:47:54 +0100
Subject: Fish Moving Advice

Hi,

I need to move some goldfish and a few koi from my fathers pond as he has
just passed away, there are about 6 fish in the 6-9" range and about a dozen
3-5" fish. I don't feel like digging a pond at the moment due to the
forthcoming event reguarding my father, is there anyway they can be stored
in a tank for a few weeks?, if not what would be the best size pond to
provide for these fish, I would prefer preformed.

Thanks in advance,

David.