Old 20-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Maren Purves

Default Sources of spice trees??

Martin J Young wrote:
My wife owns a few hectares of land in Northern Cebu (Philippines), and
would like to experiment with growing Nutmeg, Cloves, Allspice and
Cinnamon.

I have searched in Yahoo Regional Asia, but was unable to find a Nursery
selling these trees.
Does any one know of a Nursery (within easy access to an International
Airport) where I could order a few trees,

you'd probably have better luck if you'd look at the local yellow pages
in Northern Cebu.

Maren, in Hilo, Hawaii, where most of the nurseries also don't have
web pages (can't export trees, so what's the purpose of web access?)