Old 19-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Martin J Young

Default Sources of spice trees??

My wife owns a few hectares of land in Northern Cebu (Philippines), and
would like to experiment with growing Nutmeg, Cloves, Allspice and
Cinnamon.

I have searched in Yahoo Regional Asia, but was unable to find a Nursery
selling these trees.
Does any one know of a Nursery (within easy access to an International
Airport) where I could order a few trees,

Thanks in advance

Martin
--
Martin J Young
Old 20-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Maren Purves

Martin J Young wrote:
My wife owns a few hectares of land in Northern Cebu (Philippines), and
would like to experiment with growing Nutmeg, Cloves, Allspice and
Cinnamon.

I have searched in Yahoo Regional Asia, but was unable to find a Nursery
selling these trees.
Does any one know of a Nursery (within easy access to an International
Airport) where I could order a few trees,

you'd probably have better luck if you'd look at the local yellow pages
in Northern Cebu.

Maren, in Hilo, Hawaii, where most of the nurseries also don't have
web pages (can't export trees, so what's the purpose of web access?)

Which specific orchid spice? hitmark Roses 2 29-09-2010 04:34 PM
Slc. Mango Spice awards??? GARLAND HANSON Orchids 2 02-11-2005 11:24 PM
Weeks - Spice so nice Cindy Roses 1 07-05-2004 04:03 AM
Korean Spice Bush Barely Blooms B.R. Jones Gardening 1 23-06-2003 03:32 PM
What is "Spice Bush"? Guy Bradley Gardening 8 15-04-2003 05:44 PM