Old 20-05-2003, 01:08 AM
tippy1

Default Cherry Trees

About 7 years ago I planted a black cherry tree thinking my sour cherry
tree would pollinate it. It bloomed wonderfully but never got
pollinated. Then about three years ago someone told me about type of
cherry tree that would pollinate it. Well last year the black cherry
blossomed fully but the other tree didn't until after the blossoms fell
from the black cherry. This year I was hoping they would blossom
together to get the pollination, but neither one ever blossomed at all.
What's going on and what do I need to get them to produce.?
--

Squire